- Hearing Evaluations
- Children and adults
- Industrial testing for businesses
A test of balance function in which eye movements are recorded during stimulation of the balance system.
Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
A test that measures the brain’s response to sound
There are Four Basic Types of Hearing Aids
- Behind-the-ear (BTE)
- In-the-ear (ITE)
- In-the-canal (ITC)
- Completely-in-the-canal (CIC)
- Custom earmolds for BTE hearing instruments
- Varity of materials and colors available
- Three types of circuitry
- Basic circuit
Hearing Aid Accessories
- Dri-Aid kit – moisture removal system for the protection of your hearing instrument
- Ear gene – temporary relief of itching
- Oto-ease – greaseless lubricant, easing the insertion of hearing instruments
- Telephone pad – helps eliminate feedback while using the telephone with hearing instruments
- Hearing aid batteries – sizes 10, 13, 312, and 675
- Battery Club – allows you to pre-purchase batteries at a discounted rate – you may come in and pick them up, or we can mail them to you
- Battery Punch Card – for every six 4-packs of batteries you buy you get the seventh free.
- Battery tester – monitors life of hearing aid battery
- Adhear wax guards – protects hearing instruments from ear debris
Assistive Listening Devices (ALD)
Assistive Listening devices are not kept in stock. These items must be ordered.
- Clarity Phone – Makes calls clear by increasing the volume of high frequency sounds.
- Alarm Clocks – extra loud, shake awake
- TV infrared system – enables you to listen to TV at a comfortable level without disturbing others.
- Pocket Talker – allows for one to one communication
- Compact Personal Amplifier for wireless doorbell signaler – flashes lights in the house to alert occupants.
Individuals interested in purchasing a hearing instrument should be aware that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it would be in your best interest to have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician or surgeon who specialized in diseases of the ear) before purchasing one or more hearing instruments.
Purchasing Policy for Physicians Hearing Center
All hearing aids come with a 30 day trial period. If you decide for any reason that you are unsatisfied, you may return the hearing aid(s) for a refund (ear mold costs associated with a behind the ear hearing aid are non- refundable).
Upon deciding to purchase an aid, we require half the purchase price at the time you are fit with the hearing aid(s) and the balance at the completion of the 30 day trial period.